** THIS IS A VOUCHER GOOD FOR TWO TICKETS | LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER **
Once you process the order you will receive an email with directions on how to submit your voucher. Each voucher is good for two tickets.
New ways to share your love of theater with the Show-Score fan community! This voucher entitles you to one of the following:
• Broadway Bust a Move: Shake it to Broadway’s hottest hits in this high energy, low pressure movement class taught by a professional choreographer. August 17 , September 14, September 28 & Ocotber 19 at 7pm.
• Swordplay: The Montagues and the Capulets aren’t the only ones who can hold their own in combat. After you take our “Swordplay” class, you’ll become a regular Musketeer! (If musketeers fought with pool noodles, that is.) At the start of the class, award-winning fight choreographer Joe Isenberg will teach you the basics of (play) hair-pulling, slaps, and punches. Once you master that, you will pick up your sword — made out of a pool noodle — and work on a fight routine. Next, you will take your routine to the next level by working with a partner to create a story! August 9 & September 27 at 7pm.
• The Business of Broadway: Learn how Broadway shows raise investment capital, generate revenue and spend the money. September 27 & October 18 at 7pm.
• Insider Access to the NYPL Theater Collection: The New York Public Library has the world’s leading collection of theater history. Join Doug Reside, the library’s theater curator, for this fascinating dive into its treasures. August 13, September 17 & October 15 at 6pm.
• Tour of the Actors’ Temple: In this tour, you’ll learn all about the Temple’s famous members and get an insider’s view of its fascinating and beautiful galleries. August 12 at 11am.
• The Sardi’s Tour: Get the inside scoop on Sardi’s, the epicenter of Broadway life since 1921. Explore the place where famous shows started, classic movies were filmed, and iconic caricatures were drawn. August 11, September 15 & October 6 at 10:30am.